Funny face biscuits
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Yellow food colouring
- 1 packet Milk Arrowroot biscuits (oval shape)
- Small box Smarties
- Packet Allen's Retro party mix (it has the teeth and lips!)
- Packet jelly beans
Sift icing sugar into a bowl; add enough water to make a spreadable paste. Add a few drops of yellow (or red or blue or green!) food colouring to get the right funny face colour.
Spread about a teaspoon of icing onto the biscuit and then use the lollies to make the faces. When the face is done, use the sprinkles for hair, beards, moustaches etc.
The biscuits will keep in an air-tight container for a few days if you want to make them in advance.
Find more party food ideas:
- First birthday cakes
- 15 birthday cakes for girls
- 15 birthday cakes for boys
- Party food favourites
- Birthday party finger food
- Pretty party food ideas
- Party food for boys
- Best tips for making a birthday cake
Browse more party baking recipes: