- 1 box chocolate cake, prepared ( I used Betty Crocker Devils food cake)
- 1 container Betty Crocker creamy deluxe frosting, chocolate
- 1 bag (375g) white chocolate melts
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Lollypop sticks
Cut the prepared cake in half and crumble by rubbing the two halves together.
Pour in the creamy deluxe frosting and mix using a spoon.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and form the balls by rolling a tablespoon full in your hands for your cake pops.
Put the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
To melt the chocolate, put a saucepan of water 1/3 full on the stove. Bring to the boil and melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over the water, ensuring that the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl. Turn off the heat but leave the bowl sitting over the hot water.
Remove the cake balls from the freezer 10 at a time and push the lollypop stick about 1cm into the ball. Dip them into the chocolate and cover with sprinkles.
Remove the next 10 cake balls and repeat until completed.
Find more party food ideas:
- First birthday cakes
- 15 birthday cakes for girls
- 15 birthday cakes for boys
- Party food favourites
- Birthday party finger food
- Pretty party food ideas
- Party food for boys
- Best tips for making a birthday cake