Baked salmon & lemon salsa
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets
- Quarter of preserved lemon, finely chopped
- 1 large (or 2 small) vine ripened tomato
- 2 slices red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of basil leaves and parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
To prepare salsa, quarter tomato, scoop out seeds and dice finely. Combine tomato, onion, lemon, fresh herbs and vinegar, stir well. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper, place salmon portions on tray and brush with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.Remove salmon from tray with a spatula - if you prefer the skin off, hold the salmon with tongs and separate the skin from the salmon using a spatula. Place the salmon on a plate and top with salsa.