Fruit platter with Yoghurt
- 600g plain yoghurt
- Seasonal fruit such as:
- 1 punnet (150g) raspberries
- 1 punnet (125g) blueberries
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, halved
- 2 small peaches, sliced
- 4 apricots, halved
Pour the yoghurt into a serving dish. Scatter berries over the top and then top with peaches and apricots.
- I prefer not to wash raspberries, just check them over for little creepy crawlies. Rinse and pat dry the other fruit with paper towel.
- My favourite yoghurt is the thick, creamy, but 96% fat free, type you can get at markets. There are a number of specialty yoghurts now available in supermarkets. You can also use Greek yoghurt, perhaps sweetened with a few tablespoons of sifted icing sugar.