A classic, no doubt about it. Traditionally presented in small glass bowls, but also looks great as a plated free form salad topped with dressing, or with the dressing in small bowls on each plate.
- 1 iceberg lettuce heart, finely shredded
- 24 medium cooked, shelled prawns
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
Pile lettuce leaves on plates or into bowls and top with 4 prawns and avocado slices.To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together and pour over prawns or serve dressing in individual serving bowls.