What you need
- Cardboard. The same or contrasting colours.
How to do it
- Cut out the heart & head shapes using the templates as a guide.
- Take the large heart and turn upside down.
- Take the two smaller hearts and face pointy bits towards each other for wings.
- Tape wings to body.
- Use the circle cardboard for the head and tape to the wings.
- Turn the Angel over.
- Punch small hole in head and thread ribbon for hanging.
- Draw on eyes, nose and mouth.
- To make the Angel into a finger puppet, make a small ring of cardboard that will fit over your finger and tape it to the back of the Angel.
- Shiny cardboard works well but is sometimes hard to tape, so glue/PVA may be needed.