Marbling Christmas shapes
What you need
- Cardboard, white, cut to fit the container
- Poster paint, any colours. Stick to 3 or 4 colours as too many colours tend to run together.
- Marbles, 1 for each colour.
- Container, a rectangle shaped container works well.
How to do it
- Place the cardboard in the container.
- Decant the paint into a small container - used individual yoghurt size is great.
- Drop the marble into the small container.
- Using a spoon, fish out the marble and drop into rectangle container.
- Pick up the container and gently roll the marble from side to side.
- When the paint runs out or you want to change colours, put the marble back into the small container and start the process again.
- When you have achieved the desired result, take out the cardboard and leave to dry.
- When dry cut out the shapes using the templates, as required.
- Punch a hole in the top.
- Tie a ribbon through the hole and hang on tree.
- "Marble painted" shapes can also be used a gift tags!
- Use the same templates from the Christmas Shape Decorations.