What you need
- Heavy cardboard
- Masking tape
- Coloured tissue paper
- Clock mechanism (you can buy these from most craft shops)
- Decorations for your clock
1. Cut the desired shape for the face of your clock from the cardboard. You will need to decide if your clock will be hung or free standing)
2. Cut a strip of cardboard for the side of the clock and tape all the way around the face of your clock using masking tape.
3. Using paste, stick torn pieces of tissue paper all over your clock almost like papier mache. Decorate your clock adding numbers if desired.
4. Using a nail or drill punch a hole in the centre of your clock for the clock mechanism (ask an adult to help you with this bit)
5. Attach your mechanism to the clock. You may need to pad the back for the clock with a couple of pieces of cardboard to help the mechanism sit straight.