What you need
- Box or tin
- Pictures of food
- Recipe cards
1. Cut out lots of pictures of yummy looking food.
2. Glue each of the pictures onto the box or tin overlapping them so that there are no gaps.
3. When the box or tin is completely covered coat with varnish or 3 coats of PVA glue to protect it from kitchen steam.
4. Find palm cards or cut paper to fit in the box for recording recipes.
5. As a great start to the recipe collection include one of your favorites.
To make the gift even more special, make the recipe that you have included in your recipe box and present together.