Christmas table place cards
- A4 Sheet Stardream Quartz Card (each sheet will give you 6 cards)
- A4 Sheet Cristina Re Red Spots & Stripes Paper (each sheet will give you 6 strips )
- 10mm Black Satin Ribbon
- Cristina Re Silver Buckles
- Paper trimming & scoring method of choice
- UHU glue
- 9mm Hi-Bond Tape
Lay the A4 sheet portrait orientation and using preferred scoring method, crease the A4 Quartz card at 50mm and 105mm. Using preferred cutting method cut the scored Quartz card in half at 105mm to create 2 long strips of 105mm x 297mm.
Using preferred cutting method cut the Red Spots & Stripes paper into 35mm x 297mm strips. Cover the strips lightly but thoroughly in UHU glue.
Place the strip of Red Spots and Stripes underneat the score mark pressing firmly to achieve maximum adhesion.
Using preferred cutting method cut the strips into 3 x 99mm pieces.
Cut the Black Satin Ribbon into 12cm lengths and thread with Silver Buckles. Cover the back of each length with Hi-Bond Tape.
Place the length of ribbon across the strip of Red Spots and Stripes Paper. Move the buckle into the centre. Press firmly to achieve maximum adhesion and then fold the ends of ribbon around the underside of the placecard.
More homemade Christmas cards you can make
- Swirly stars Christmas card
- Hanging bauble Christmas card
- Sparkling stars Christmas card
- Christmas meal menu card
- Christmas table centrepiece decorations
- Texture and colour Christmas card
- Christmas tree card
- Creative bauble card