Christmas tree card
- A4 Sheet Stardream Jupiter Red card (each sheet will give you 2 cards)
- A4 Sheet Reindeer Metallic Paper (each sheet will give you 2 inserts)
- Assorted Star Rhinestones
- C6 Curious Ivory/Gold Envelopes
- Paper trimming & scoring method of choice
- Scalpel & Cutting Matt
- Double Sided Tape & Gem Bond
- Pencil & Scissors
- Ruler & Butter Knife
- 1/4” Foam Tape
Using preferred scoring method, score the Jupiter Red card in half along the long edge to create a fold at 105mm.
Using preferred trimming method cut the Jupiter Red card in half along the short edge to create a finished size of 210mm x 148.5mm. Using preferred trimming method cut the Reindeer
Metallic paper into two equal sheets of 200mm x 138mm. Fold the sheets in half with the pattern to the
Using a pencil and piece of card draw a Christmas tree. When you are happy with the shape, cut out to create a template. Place in the bottom-centre of your card and trace around the right hand side of the template only from the top of the star to the centre of the base.
Using the ruler and the back edge of the butter knife score a line from the top of the tree to the centre of the base. Using the scalpel, carefully cut around the edges of the tree.
Pop out the right hand side of the christmas tree shape and fold back to the left hand side of the card. Secure the fold back with double sided Foam Tape to create a 3-D effect.
Place a strip of double sided tape to the left of the score mark and attach the insert in. The Reindeer pattern will show through and form the right hand side of the christmas tree.
Close the card and using the Gem Bond glue a Star Rhinestone to the top of the christmas tree.
Write your Christmas greetings on the inside of the card insert. Insert completed card into the C6 Ivory/Gold envelope.
More homemade Christmas cards you can make
- Swirly stars Christmas card
- Hanging bauble Christmas card
- Sparkling stars Christmas card
- Christmas meal menu card
- Christmas table placecards
- Christmas table centrepiece decorations
- Texture and colour Christmas card
- Creative bauble card
Related card tips
- Tips and tools for making handmade Christmas cards
- Christmas card etiquette
- Browse all Christmas ideas, activities and recipes