Creative bauble card
- A4 Sheet Cristina Re Red Spots & Stripes Paper (each sheet will give you multiple cutouts)
- A4 Sheet Stardream Quartz Card (each sheet will give you 1 card)
- 6mm Black & Red Satin Ribbon
- 130mm Square Pearla Red Envelopes
- Paper trimming & scoring method of choice
- Fine point marker pen
- 25mm circle punch
- UHU & craft glue
Using preferred trimming method, cut the Quartz board along the long length of the board to 150mm x 297mm. Using preferred scoring method, score the card at 150mm across the short length of the board.
Using a printer or fine marker pen and ruler mark 3 lines on the bottom half of the card starting at the score mark. Use a variety of lengths to create interest.
Using the circle punch, cut out an 10 circles from the red Paris Polka paper and 5 circles from the black
Paris Polka paper. You will need 5 circles for each bauble. Fold all the circles in half.
To create each bauble, using your preferred gluing method, attach the back of each semi-circle to the back of the next one. For the best results alternate the sides of the Paris Polka Reversible paper to create a combination of patterns within the folds.
Hold all but the outer semi-circles between your thumb and forefinger and apply some glue to the underside of the bottom two flaps. Stick at the bottom end of each line. Fan out the semi-circle flaps to create a 3-D bauble.
Cut the ribbon to 8cm lengths. Fold in half and tie a basic granny knot.Using glue place the contrasting coloured knot above the bauble.
You can either hand-write your own christmas message or print a message on the Christmas Red Paper for that extra finishing touch.
Insert completed invitation into Christmas Red 160mm Square envelope.
More homemade Christmas cards you can make
- Swirly stars Christmas card
- Hanging bauble Christmas card
- Sparkling stars Christmas card
- Christmas meal menu card
- Christmas table placecards
- Christmas table centrepiece decorations
- Texture and colour Christmas card
- Christmas tree card