Christmas card etiquette
- Post your Christmas cards in time to make sure your friends and family have time to enjoy them. This also gives them time to send a Christmas card back to you.
- Write a personal message on the card.
- Be aware of your recipient’s traditions. If they do not observe Christmas you might send a more generic card and send seasons greetings.
Update your address book in advance so that you have up to date mailing addresses before the Christmas rush.
Suggested wording for your Christmas Cards
- Season’s greetings and best wishes for the new year
- For the Festive Season with very best wishes for Christmas and happiness in the new year
- We wish you every happiness this Christmas season and throughout the coming year
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Wishing you seasons greetings and a new year filled with peace and happiness