Jingle bells wrapping paper
There's nothing quite like a beautifully wrapped gift. And at Christmas time, they're often on display for a little while as we buy, wrap and place under the tree, eagerly awaiting the big day. So why not make them uniformed to tie in with your other Christmas décor? It's easy to do and doesn't have to involve searching the globe for the right colourway or style. You can simple make yourself and hit print on your computer.
Using a mix of Wingdings and Webdings symbols and normal text, we created this simple but effective gift wrap. If you wanted to try some patterns yourself, play around with background colours, shapes, fonts and these Christmassy symbol codes.
- Present - Webdings e
- Bell - Wingdings shift + 5
- Snowflake - Wingdings shift + t
- Dove - Find via clicking on insert in the toolbar of Word and choosing symbol. Look for it under the webdings font
- Candle - Windings apostrophe
- Cross - Wingdings shift + u