Make your own garland: Edible decorations
When decorating the tables this Christmas, put a little thought into what might light up little faces for their magical day. This simple solution to the kids' Christmas table will keep them happily entertained - and the adults will be in awe of your creativity. We'll keep it a secret that you found it here!
- a mattress needle
- threadable lollies such as Maltesers, marshmallows and jellies like raspberries
Step 1. Gather your supplies.
Step 2. Thread three strands of cotton through your needle.
Step 3. Start threading on the lollies. Expect your fingers to get a little sticky.
Step 4. Choose a bit of a pattern and hang across the table for the kids to munch on.
Find more Christmas Activities & Carols
- Reindeer dash
- Gift wrap relay race
- Kids Christmas ornaments
- Santas suit relay
- Pin the carrot on the snowman
- Grab a gift musical chairs
- Christmas tree shapes
- Christmas stocking challenge
- Santa seat relay
- 3D standing Christmas star
- All I want for Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Little Drummer Boy
- Silent Night
- We wish you a Merry Christmas
- The 12 days of Christmas
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- White Christmas