Make your own photo book
Memories are priceless, especially with kids. Capture your Christmas memories in your own special photo book with this Christmas craft. It takes little time and will last forever. You can even give them as Christmas gifts for those who have everything!
- photos of your treasured memories
- computer with internet access
- photo book software (a good one to use is Officeworks photobook service)
- Download the photobook software editor.
- Choose your images and upload them into the editor. This could take a while and you could need to cull the photos a few times.
- If you are arranging a "year that's been" kind of photo book, choose the option to arrange by date.
- Follow the prompts to get your book sorted and set it on it's way to be processed.
- Once the photo book is ready, you can either have it sent to you or you can pick it up ready for Christmas.
- These not only make great gifts, but will be great for your own memories too.
Crafted by Planning with kids.