Balloon games are fun for kids of all ages - and this simple party game, played indoors or ouside, is a great way to get kids in the mood for party fun!
Number of Players:
What You Need:
- Packet of balloons
Pass out a large balloon to each guest. Let them blow up their balloon and offer your help tying each one securely. The object of this game is to hit the balloons up into the air and keep them afloat for the longest period of time. This is a fun and easy way to start or end any party!
This activity is brought to you by the magical world of MY LITTLE PONY
More My Little Pony party games
- 1. 6 fairy princess recipes for little girls
- 2. Meet the ponies
- 3. Meet the ponies: Twilight Sparkle, dutiful and intelligent
- 4. Meet the ponies: Rarity, the fashion designer
- 5. Meet the ponies: Rainbow Dash, brave and bold
- 6. Meet the ponies: Pinkie Pie, the silliest of ponies
- 7. Meet the ponies: Fluttershy, shy and sweet
- 8. Meet the ponies: Applejack, resourceful and dependable
- 9. My Little Pony Party Planner
- 10. Where is the slipper?