Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwiches
- 1 single chicken breast
- 1- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices Tip Top The One sandwich sliced bread
- ½ avocado
- 2 frilly lettuce leaves
Cook chicken breast in a saucepan of simmering water until cooked through. Allow to cool and then chop and mix with teriyaki sauce.
Spread each slice of bread with avocado.
Top 2 slices of bread with chicken and then cover with lettuce.
Top with remaining bread slices and cut.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More Tip Top The One sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich