Swirly stars Christmas card
- A4 Sheet Iceberg Card (each sheet will give you 2 cards)
- A4 Sheet Swirly Stars Sheer paper (each sheet will give you 2 cards)
- Roll of Gold Cord
- C6 Pearla Gold and Red Envelopes
- Paper trimming method of choice
- Pencil and ruler
- 1/8” round hole punch
- Vellum tape
Using preferred scoring method score the Iceberg card in half along the long edge to create a fold at 105mm.
Using preferred trimming method cut the A4 Iceberg card in half along the short edge to create a finished size of 210mm x 148.5mm.
Using preferred trimming method cut the Swirly Stars sheer paper into half ~ 210mm x 148.5mm.
Lay the Iceberg card flat. Apply a small strip of vellum tape to the right of the score mark, what will be the front of the card. Position the Swirly Stars paper over the card being careful to alighn the sheets. Press firmly to achieve maximum adhesion. Fold the card in half.
Cut the gold cord into 60cm lengths. Thread the cord through both holes bringing the two ends together at the front of the card and tie a bow.
Write your Christmas greetings on the inside of the card. Insert completed card into the C6 Pearla Gold or Red envelopes and close using the matching Swirly Star seal for that perfect finishing touch.
More homemade Christmas cards you can make
- Swirly stars Christmas card
- Hanging bauble Christmas card
- Sparkling stars Christmas card
- Christmas meal menu card
- Christmas table placecards
- Christmas table centrepiece decorations
- Texture and colour Christmas card
- Christmas tree card
- Creative bauble card