Why study birth order?
Research into family dynamics indicates that the order in which we are born has enormous influence on personality. Every one of us is born with distinct character and talents that distinguish us from every other person in our family. These qualities, body type, and creative expression are all defined by the birth order and gender of a child.
The Rayid Birth Order Model allows for a deeper understanding of the innate qualities and the subtle nuances of each personality. When this inner capacity for goodness is identified, acknowledged and nurtured into childhood, it brings strength and success to the child. This knowledge enables parents, guardians and teachers to specifically guide and support children towards the fulfillment of the purpose for which they were conceived. From that platform the child is better equipped to master challenges in life and experience happiness in relationships.
Understanding the special gifts and characteristics associated with a child’s birth order position is both a blessing and a relief. When a deep understanding of a child’s innate nature and gifts is coupled with a conscious love for the child, a parent can more effectively coach and build the child for greater fulfillment.
- Get started - enter your family tree in the Birth Order tool
- Learn more about the Rayid Birth Order Model
- Learn more about Rayid
- Why are grandparents such an important connection
- Family influences on birth order
- Buy the book: The Nature of Birth Order
All information provided courtesy of Denny Johnson & Rayid International
- 1. Best pregnancy books and DVDs
- 2. Bathing your toddler
- 3. Your diet and healthy teeth and gums
- 4. Car Safety
- 5. Toy safety
- 6. Water safety
- 7. First aid and emergencies
- 8. Immunisation
- 9. Catching a cold
- 10. Hot weather
- 11. Teething
- 12. Looking after your health
- 13. Personal fitness for mums
- 14. 12 benefits of exercise during pregnancy
- 15. Why healthy eating is important