Rayid Birth Order Model
The Rayid Model™ has been used by health practitioners, counselors, educators, business people, parents, and others around the world since 1978. Developed by Denny Johnson, the Rayid Model is an original paradigm that evolved from inspiration and insight. It is derived from no other system, conceptual framework, or technique. Decades of application and qualitative research have confirmed its accuracy.
Rayid provides a for understanding personality and relationship patterns, and the influence of ancestors and family-tree dynamics on health, happiness, and well-being.
To date, Denny has written three books on the Rayid Model. The third, The Nature of Birth Order, was published in 2002. It beautifully describes the 12 birth order positions, the distinctive qualities of children in each position, the influence of parents and grandparents, and how to enhance a child’s potential
The Rayid Model is beautiful and precise. Through various experiences of learning, you are inspired to understand:
- Your natural gifts and talents
- The dynamics of relationships and families
- The preciousness of children
- The importance of grandparents
- The blessings of nature and your family tree
- The oneness that all people share
NOTE: all information provided courtesy of Denny Johnson & Rayid International.
- Birth Order tool - enter your family tree and learn more about each child
- Learn more about Rayid
- Learn about six brothers & six sisters
- Why study birth order?
- Why are grandparents such an important connection
- Buy the book: The Nature of Birth Order
- 1. Best pregnancy books and DVDs
- 2. Bathing your toddler
- 3. Your diet and healthy teeth and gums
- 4. Car Safety
- 5. Toy safety
- 6. Water safety
- 7. First aid and emergencies
- 8. Immunisation
- 9. Catching a cold
- 10. Hot weather
- 11. Teething
- 12. Looking after your health
- 13. Personal fitness for mums
- 14. 12 benefits of exercise during pregnancy
- 15. Why healthy eating is important