Apple print caterpillar
- 1 apple
- sharp knife
- paint and paint brush
- googly eyes
- Simply cut the apple in half from top to bottom and blot any excess moisture from apple on a tea towel.
- Brush on paint in your colour choice then stamp out your animal shape, reapplying paint every 2-3 stamps.
- I made a caterpillar and used a small wedge of apple for the feet and another for the antennae.
- Stick on googly eyes or draw them on.
Find More :
- 1. How much sleep does my toddler need?
- 2. Going to bed problems
- 3. Reading with toddlers
- 4. Learning songs
- 5. Cooking with a toddler
- 6. Best books for toddlers
- 7. Play stages for toddlers
- 8. Feeding toddlers
- 9. Encouraging your toddler to eat
- 10. Toddlers and fussy eating
- 11. Toilet training basics
- 12. Discipline tips for 1 - 3 year olds
- 13. Toddler fears
- 14. Why does my toddler lie?
- 15. Best toddler tips
- 16. 10 tips to deal with tantrums