Could my child have ADHD
Learning and emotional problems are more commonplace than most parents care to admit. Starting the new school year is a common time for difficulties to surface and may be a time that parents begin to ask more questions about whether their child is "normal".
There's no use suffering in silence and wondering if you are the only parent struggling with a child that is facing some difficulties, but you can find out more about ADHD.
Read more about ADHD on Kidspot:
- A parents guide to ADHD
- What is ADHD
- Could my child have ADHD
- Getting an ADHD diagnosis
- Types of ADHD
- Is ADHD inherited?
- ADHD treatments
- Should you medicate your child
- ADHD and alternative therapies
- 6 ADHD myths busted
- Coping with an ADHD diagnosis
- Strategies for parents managing ADHD
- How will ADHD affect my child's future
- Celebrating your child's differences
Browse the Kidspot Back to School Section
- School Supplies
- Lunchbox Nutrition
- Tips and advice for Parents
- Get organised!
- Dealing with school difficulties
- Tools for school and learning