Make an Easter gift for adults
Personalised chocolate wrappers
Save the Easter eggs for the kids and re-wrap blocks of chocolate in your own crafty way as a unique Easter gift nice enough to give to adults.
- A block of chocolate
- White paper
- Kraft tape
- Floral fabric tape - try Paper Plus, Whitcoulls or card making shops for this
- Double-sided tape
- Decorative scalloped scissors
Tools needed; step by step gift wrapping; finished product.
How to make personalised chocolate wrappers:
1. On a piece of white paper stick two lines of kraft tape about 8 centimetres apart. Stick the decorative fabric tape just off-centre of the kraft tape (closer to the centre white panel to allow for cutting).
2. Repeat on the other strip of kraft tape and use the scissors to cut along the outside edges of the kraft tape line to create a scalloped edge.
3. Wrap around the chocolate bar (take it out of its main wrapping or rewrap in silver foil if there are logos). Hold in place with double-sided tape at the back.
4. Write a message on the white paper and give!