Make an Easter handprint card
Handprint bunny and thumbprint chicken cardsGreat for the kids to make and give to their friends, these cards might be a little messy, but they're a lot of fun to make and share with others. Hey, they even make a chocolate-free alternative for Easter gifts.
- Cardboard - ready-made blank cards are great for the bunnies; cut up cardboard into gift-tag size for the chickens.
- A pen
- A hand!
These are the tools to make the cards; let the kids paint; help them craft the final words.
How to make the bunny cards
1. Dip the back of a child's hand into paint. Either make a hang-10 sign first or for smaller children, paint onto their fore-and-middle fingers and over the knuckles.
2. Press the painted hand into place onto the cardboard, being careful not to smudge.
3. Once dry, let the child draw on a face.
4. Write a message and give!
How to make the chicken cards
1. Press the thumb into paint and press onto the cardboard tag. The second print might be better as the excess has been emoved.
2. Once dry, have the child draw on a face, legs and message.