Make an egg carton cup for Easter
Egg carton egg cups for kids can gift to their friendsRope the kids into this messy but cute project which
- A egg carton
- Also required: paper plates to hold the paint
Tools to make the egg cups; see how to cut the tops of the cups; let the kids paint; wrap nicely!
1. Cut the egg carton into 'cups'.
2. Round the edges with the scissors so the top is like a wave
3. Have the child paint the egg cup inside and out. Leave to dry
4. Once dry, glue the two bottoms together (there will be a natural 'mirror' image on the cup bases).
5. Place a hunting egg in each cup, wrap with cellophone or in a gift bag, tie on a little gift tag and give!