How to wrap
Start by wrapping the baby's left hand first however you or your baby may be more comfortable starting with the right hand.
- Fold down one long edge about 20cms and place your baby in the middle with her shoulders at the level of the fold
- Place your baby's left hand under the fold
- Keeping your baby's left hand near the shoulder. Take the top of the fold and tuck it under your baby's legs
- Take the left edge of this new fold and wrap it over your baby's body then tuck it under the body on the right side
- Place your baby's right hand under the fold.
- Keeping your baby's right hand near the shoulder take the top of the fold and tuck it under your baby's legs
- Take the right edge of this new fold and wrap it over your baby's body then tuck it under the body on the left side
- Fold any extra length of the wrap under your baby's legs
- 1. Clever ways to get baby to sleep
- 2. Shamed for the ‘sexual’ nature of breastfeeding?
- 3. There are times when parenting is not all unicorns and rainbows
- 4. Why is my newborn vomiting?
- 5. The ins and outs of baby sleep advice
- 6. Cloth nappies
- 7. Breastfeeding and sore nipples
- 8. Baby nursery checklist
- 9. Return to work without hassle
- 10. Baby Friendly Hospitals