Packing for baby
Whether it's your first getaway or baby has already been around the world and back again, you can always do with some friendly advice.
- Start a list a few weeks before you travel, taking note of what you regularly use during the day.
- Switch to a baby bag that either has a shoulder strap or works as a back pack to leave your arms free if you don’t already use one. Ensure it has a waterproof lining.
- Include an extra top for yourself in the baby bag in case you find yourself in a messy situation.
- Pack all medicines and toiletries in a re-sealable plastic bag to prevent leaks.
- If you will be sleeping in the same room as your baby pack a small clip on reading light.
Download the Packing for Baby checklist