Personal fitness for mums
Whether you've just discovered you're pregnant or you're busy juggling the demands of a toddler or preschooler (or managing all of the above), being fit and strong has never been more important.
For pregnant women, regular exercise will help prepare you for labour and the demands of being a new mum. For mums with older children, exercise will give you an injection of energy so you can keep up with your kids during the day (and night!).
We all know exercise is good for us; the hardest part is getting started. If you're looking for a teeny bit of inspiration, take a look at the following:
- 10 benefits of exercise during pregnancy
- 10 motivational exercise tips
- 10 ways to find the time to exercise
Your exercise programs
Find step-by-step exercise guides prepared by the McCain Healthy Choice qualified fitness trainer, specific to three stages of motherhood.
- Exercise program for pregnancy
- Exercise program for mums with infants
- Exercise program for mums with preschoolers
Your personal trainer
Find video exercise guides prepared by the McCain Healthy Choice qualified fitness trainer, to help you get the most out of your exercise.
- 1. Eczema around the eyes
- 2. When should my child transition from children’s glasses to adult’s glasses?
- 3. 10 fascinating facts about early life nutrition
- 4. Best recipes for feeding your toddler
- 5. Omega 3 and kids
- 6. Teaching healthy eating habits
- 7. The grandparent connection
- 8. Birth order
- 9. Family influences on birth order
- 10. Rayid Birth Order Model