North Island Babymoons
Stone Store Lodge, Bay of Islands
If you are thinking of getting away before baby arrives then the Stone Store Lodge may offer you just what you need.
With three stylish luxury suites, with views over sub tropical native bush, or the glistening waters of the basin. Each has its own ensuite and private deck and has been designed with that feeling of “privacy” in mind.
In the mornings, generous continental or cooked breakfasts, are served on a complimentary basis for guests. Laundry facilities are available. The private courtyard is ideal for a quiet evening cocktail to watch the sun go down, or, during the northland winters, relax by the fire in the private guest lounge.
Wireless internet is available through out the Lodge. Each suite has TV - DVD and CD facilities. By arrangement a Massage Therapist is available offering relaxation massage - ask whether they are able to offer you a special Pregnancy massage. Wood fire Pizza dinners are a specialty and are available at the Lodge by arrangement.
Kerikeri is close by and with all cafes and stores, you will be able to relax and potter to your hearts content. Relax, regroup and enjoy - just what a Babymoon should be.
- 1. Cord Blood Banking
- 2. Assisted deliveries: Getting help when you need it
- 3. Important pregnancy decisions: Choosing the right birth partner
- 4. How to choose the perfect maternity bra for you
- 5. Choosing the best place to give birth
- 6. The truth about pregnancy skin
- 7. Exercise reduces C sections
- 8. What your partner needs to know about pregnancy
- 9. 10 ways to keep him interested in your pregnancy
- 10. Bonding with your bump: Ways to communicate with your baby