Birthday party idea: Confetti balloon party invitation
This project is a unique way to deliver a birthday party invitation with a bang. The invite details and some confetti are popped into a balloon to be hand-delivered to prospective birthday party guests. Perfect for those who want a polka dot pyjama party theme – or kids who simply want a more memorable way to bring their birthday party invitations to life.
To make confetti balloon party invitation, you’ll need:
- Some round paper confetti
- Clear balloons (try party stores) or white pearl balloons that are see-through
- A paper invitation, rolled-up
- Polka dot ribbon
- Balloon stick
How to make a confetti balloon party invitation:
- Fold the confetti slightly so it fits through the balloon opening. Slip in a handful of confetti in each balloon.
- Slip in the rolled-up invitation and blow up the balloon.
- Twist the balloon end onto the balloon stick and shake so the confetti sticks slightly to the wetness from your breath on the inside of the balloon.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the balloon stick and, if you like, a little note that reads “pop me”.
- Hand deliver the balloon to your invitees.
- Make a no-sew superhero cape and mask
- Invisible ink invitations
- Ballet ribbon wand craft
- Make tin can flower pots
- Messy ooblek recipe
- Confetti balloons invitations
- Hanging donuts and biscuits game
- Make a robot costume
- Make an easy fringe piñata
- Make chocolate gold medals for prizes
- Gingerbread cubby house party activity
- Tea party ribbon craft
- Make your own party poppers
Find more birthday party themes:
- Tea party birthday party theme
- Messy birthday party theme
- Rainbow birthday party theme
- Sports carnival birthday party theme
- Sparkle birthday party theme
- Robot birthday party theme
- Ballet birthday party theme
- Storybook birthday party theme
- Superhero birthday party theme
- Flowers birthday party theme
- Pyjama birthday party theme