Simple sew monster
Number of players:
What you need:
- Embroidery thread or fine wool
- Stuffing ie polyfill or scrap fabric
- Draw the shape you want your monster to be.
- Once you have the shape you want cut out to pieces of felt to the template you have drawn.
- Sew on the button for the eye or eyes and stich on a mouth.
- Then with needle and thread sew a simple stitch about 1/2cm in from the edge all along the outline, leaving a 5cm space to fill with stuffing.
- Once filled continue sewing until completely enclosed.
Kidspot on Twitter@kidspotNZ
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Daily inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!