The Workers Door hanger
It’s all in a day’s work with The Workers! Day or night, let everyone know what you are up to with this double-sided door hanger. A simple craft activity for kids that can be used every day.
What you need:
- computer with internet access
- printer paper
Step 1. Click here to find The Workers door hanger template.
Step 2. Print out template.
Step 3. Fold template in half.
Step 4. Take scissors and cut the white dotted section from the template.
Step 5. Take your door hanger and let everyone know what you are up to.
Learning benefits of play, craft and activities:
- Benefits of crafts for kids
- Craft ideas to make for babies
- Why reading is important
- Your child's development milestones
- Why play makes kids smarter
- The importance of outdoor play
- Types of play
- How craft helps unplug kids from screentime
Find more ideas for toddlers
- Eat, sleep and play ideas for toddlers
- Nursery rhyme lyrics
- Kids' songs and lullaby lyrics
- Games, crafts and activities for 2-year-olds
- How-to make your own toys videos
- 20 fun toddler activities and games
- Toddler play
- Best recipes for toddlers
- Solving toddler tantrums
- Craft ideas for 1-2 year olds
- Craft ideas for 2-3 year olds
- The importance of active play for toddlers
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!