Make a simple pop-up heart card
Use the FREE printable template to cut out a simple pop-up heart card that will impress your loved ones on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Father's Day. Super cute and super easy!
What you need:
- 1 x FREE printable template
- scissors or a craft knife
- 1 x A4 sheet of paper
Use the FREE printable as a guide.
Draw smooth lines (see video) to make a standard heart shape.
Cut along the unbroken lines. Fold on the broken lines. (See video)
Cut out the card shape outline.
Fold in half on the broken fold line.
Your heart should pop up when you open the card.
Hints and tips:
- Print the template onto coloured paper, turn it over once you've done all the cutting, so that the unmarked side ends up on the inside of your card.
- You can then add a plain piece of paper to the outside of the card to cover the 'workings." Just use paper glue to glue the two bits together.
- Try making a fancy pixelated version of the pop-up heart card.
Thanks to our sister company Kidspot
for creating the instructional video and printable templates. Australia
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!