Make a spooky bat decoration
If you are looking for Halloween ideas and printables to add some spooky Halloween decorations to your house, try making these spooky bats. The FREE printable template makes it easy.
Number of players:
What you need:
- 1 x FREE printable template
- 1 x A4 sheet of black card
- 2 x googly craft eyes
Once you've printed out the spooky bat template, you can make your own fun!
You can either:
- colour the template in with pencils or crayons
- trace it onto black card and make a black bat
- make a slightly more detailed bat by adding googly craft eyes and white fangs.
For best effect, make lots of bats and then string them from your front porch on Halloween.
To add a hanging string, just staple a piece of wool or string to the bat's head.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the printable templates.
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!