Make a pixelated pop-up heart card
This pixelated pop-up heart card is ideal for Valentine's Day, Father's Day or Mother's Day. Your child may need some assistance with the cutting but the FREE printable template makes it an easy paper craft for kids.
What you need:
- 1 x FREE pixelated pop-up heart card printable
- 2 x coloured sheets of A4 paper
- scissors or a craft knife
- a glue stick
- a printer
Print out the free template onto coloured card stock.
Cut along all the unbroken lines on the template. The broken lines are fold lines, so don't cut along those.
Cut around the outline of the card.
Fold on the fold lines to make the heart pop up.
Add a contrasting backing card to make it even fancier.
Hints and tips:
- You don't have to have fancy paper, your child can colour and decorate a plain white version of the card and you can then help cut it out.
- For younger kids, you'll find a simpler version of this card here.
Thanks to our sister company Kidspot
for creating the instructional video and printable templates. Australia
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!