Backyard hose water play
There's nothing better than running around in the back garden with a hose (or a bucket of water if there's water restrictions) on a hot day! Hours can be happily spent dreaming up watery games.
What you need:
- Garden hose
There are many ways kids can have fun with a garden hose and a bucket:
- Go around the backyard watering the plants.
- Have a water fight game using buckets of water.
- Use a stream of water to play a game of limbo (by going under the stream) or high jump ( by jumping over the stream)
- Use the stream of water for target practice. Use chalk to draw a bulls eye and then try and hit the bulls eye with water.
- Build a dam in a garden bed.
- This activity has been brought to you by The Natural Confectionery Co.
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!