Pin spinner party favours
Make these cute pencil pin spinners with your kids or use them as a sweet homemade party favour for your child's next birthday party. Free printable included.
What you need:
- 1 x pin spinner printable
- 1 x piece of A4 paper
- 1 x pencil with an eraser on the end
- 1 x sewing pin with a round coloured head
Print the printable onto a piece of coloured paper.
Cut out the windmill shape along all the lines.
Thread each wing onto your pin, in order going around the pin wheel.
Now thread it through the centre of the pin wheel and push the pin into the eraser at the top of the pencil.
Hints and tips:
- It's important not to push the pin right through the eraser (so the pin sticks out the other side). Not only will it prick someone, but the pin wheel needs a long pin to let it spin!
- Make these together with your guests as part of a crafty party theme, or make them with your child beforehand and lay them out on the party table, one per guest at each place setting.
Thanks to our sister company Kidspot
for creating the printable template. Australia
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Activity inspiration
- Parenting tips
- Recipes and more!