Meat free meals that even non veggos will love
Meat-free meals don’t have to be boring and bland. In fact, we challenge you to try one of these gourmet veggie meals on your gang and see the results for yourself. Empty plates, full bellies and two thumbs up – that’s our prediction!
Pumpkin and sage cannelloni
This is the perfect comfort food after a long day and guaranteed to please all members of the family – especially the fussy ones!
- See here for the Pumpkin and sage cannelloni recipe.
Quinoa cheese burgers
Healthy with a capital H. This delish dish will always be a welcome sight on the dinner table.
- See here for the Quinoa cheese burgers recipe.
Leek and Goat’s cheese tarts
These tarts are yum, and are just right when you’re in need of a light meal.
- See here for the Leek and Goat’s cheese tarts recipe.
Thai roasted tofu with ginger, garlic and chilli vegetables
Full of goodness and packed to the brim with flavour – just watch your family dig into this scrummy meal.
- See here for the Thai roasted tofu with ginger, garlic and chilli vegetables recipe.
Brown butter gnocchi with sage
This quick and nutritious recipe means you’ll have dinner on the table in no time at all.
- See here for the Brown butter gnocchi with sage recipe.
Mix it up! Try a bowl of this sweet roasted veg instead of a traditional Sunday roast. So yummy.
- See here for the Roasted ratatouille recipe.
Warm broccoli and avocado salad
Both smooth and crunchy, this simple but oh-s0-tasty salad is more satisfying than you can imagine.
- See here for the Warm broccoli and avocado salad recipe.
Tex-Mex bean burgers
These smokey vegetarian burgers will soon become one of your new family faves.
- See here for the Tex-Mex bean burgers recipe.
Full of flavour and layered in a rich tomato sauce, this is a fantastic dinner idea.
- See here for the Eggplant parmigana recipe.
Butternut pumpkin and goat's cheese pasta bake
Perfect for when it’s a bit chilly outside, this is a creamy dish with a delicious difference with the goat's cheese.
- See here for the Butternut pumpkin and goat's cheese pasta bake recipe.
Three cheese and asparagus tart
Cream cheese, ricotta and parmesan combine to make this tart a cheese-lover’s dream come true.
- See here for the Three cheese and asparagus tart recipe.
Nachos with invisible beans
This classic family-friendly dish will be gobbled up with glee, and there’s not a bean to be seen. Sneaky.
- See here for the Nachos with invisible beans recipe.
Vegetarian burgers with couscous
Fresh is the word! These ‘eat anytime’ burgers are also a great lunch idea or great for picnics.
- See here for the Vegetarian burgers with couscous recipe.
Mushroom ragout with creamy polenta
Mushrooms are a vegetarian’s best friend and this ragout, served on a bed of fluffy polenta, will really show you why!
- See here for the Mushroom ragout with creamy polenta recipe.
Use this basic risotto recipe to create your own unique risotto and by adding more fresh vegetables and maybe even a twist of lemon you will create a real stir!
- See here for the Basic vegetable risotto recipe.
Upside down tomato pie
Not only is this yummy pie lovely to look at, it tastes amazing too. Weekend lunch? Yes, please.
- See here for the Upside down tomato pie recipe.
Chunky vegetable soup with chickpeas
Enjoy the rich aromas of this wholesome soup as it bubbles away on the stove. Simply mouth-watering!
- See here for the Chunky vegetable soup with chickpeas recipe.
Asian noodle omelette
Make this dish in under 15 minutes and you’ll impress the entire family. So good.
- See here for the Asian noodle omelette recipe.
This article was written by Jo Harris for Kidspot.com.au and has been adapted for Kidspot.co.nz