Barnardos KidStart Early Learning
Change a Child’s Future
We have exceptional career opportunities for experienced and passionate individuals to join our in-home early learning team in, enabling the potential of kiwi kids.
If you are committed to children’s learning and development and can provide a safe, nurturing environment in your home for up to 4 children under the age of 5 as an in-home educator, we would be interested in talking to you.
Join a Purpose Driven team
Barnardos is a not-for profit organisation committed to do more to protect, support and educate New Zealand tamariki and their whanau/families. Our education arm Barnardos Kidstart offers home and centre based early learning programmes for under 5’s designed to meet the needs of our local communities. We support educators to use Te Whariki – the NZ Early Childhood Curriculum.
We encourage and support our educators to learn and succeed by:
- Regular visits & support from a qualified early childhood teacher
- Educational support and training
- Professional development
- Educational resources
- Being part of a caring, skilled team of professionals
What it takes to be a Barnardos In Home Educator
- A home and personal background that meets our robust health and safety requirement
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A passion to nurture, inspire, and delight the children in your care
- A commitment to creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to connect with parents as partners in their child's education
- A background of experience with children
Take action today
If you see your future being part of a supportive, caring community of teachers, educators and parents, while still having the freedom to run your own business of caring and educating under 5’s, take action. Do more now for the future of our nation’s children – the tamariki of Aotearoa New Zealand.
For more information feel free to call: 0800 KIDSTART (54378278)
CALL US on 0800 KIDSTART or click "Visit Website" for more information.Visit Website
Contact: 0800 5437 8278