Kai Carrier are reusable food pouches that can be filled with home made food so you know exactly what your children are eating whilst minimising the mess. They are available in a range of sizes and various accessories are also available for purchase on our website.
Kai Carrier was voted in the Top 10 Most Recommneded Products and recieved a Silver Medal for Best Solids Feeding Product in the 2014 Oh Baby Awards. We also won Best Kids Kitchen Product in the 2013 Munch Awards and Best New Business in 2014 Baby View Awards!
Kai Carrier allow you to make you and your children nutritious home made food that contains no additives or preservatives, and serve it in a no mess, no fuss way, anywhere, anytime.
Fill your Kai Carrier with any combination of vegetables, legumes, meat, chicken, fruit, grains or dairy or healthy smoothies, soups, dips, hummous, pesto, stock and even left over tins of coconut cream or tomato puree! The uses for Kai Carrier are endless!
Now available in Snack packs and Kai'cicles (iceblock pouches) and Sandwich bags
Kai Carrier are:
- Cost effective as they can be used over and over. No more expensive store bought pouches!
- Reusable and recyclable which means you are helping reduce your carbon footprint by sending less waste to landfill
- Free of the nasty's sometimes found in plastic - BPA free, Phthalate free, PVC free
- Not limited to pureed baby food - can be filled with humous, dips, sauces for the family picnic or trip to the beach
- Great for adults too! Perfect for the gym, picnics, car, travel, running, bike riding or camping and tramping trips. Store anything from smoothies, home made pesto, soups, mayonnaise, sauces or salad dressings
- Ideal for busy family's as food can be made in bulk, stored in your Kai Carrier and frozen ready for a later date.
- The larger size is great for growing kids and teenagers ensuring they snack on healthy smoothies on their way to after school activites
- All 140ml pouches come with choke proof lids
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Microwavable (ensure ziplock is open and food is tested prior to consuming as microwaves heat unevenly)
Click "Visit Website" for more information.Visit Website
Contact: 021 429 949