YMCA Auckland - Gymnastics Lessons
YMCA is proud of our award winning gymnastics term programmes which cater for preschoolers through to teens. The classes start with a focus on fundamental movement skills. This assists in the development of your child's balance, strength and flexibility and other gross movement skills which they can carry on into their gymnastic development or any other sport they choose to do.
Each week the programme changes and is based around a dominant movement pattern, including a reiteration of the previous week's learnings. Each class builds on the skills taught in the preceding classes. Our programmes use a wide range of colourful and imaginative equipment.
Please note that a participating adult is required at all preschool classes.
Ellerslie Recreation Centre
- +64 9 579 4716
- 46 Michaels Ave, Ellerslie
Lynfield Youth & Leisure Centre
- +64 9 627 1642
- Margaret Griffen Park, 16 - 18 Griffen Park Rd, Mt Roskill
Massey Leisure Centre
- +64 9 833 8100
- Cnr Don Buck Rd & Westgate Dr, Massey
Mt Albert Community & Leisure Centre
- +64 9 846 0788
- 773 New North Road, Mt Albert Auckland 1025
YMCA North Shore Recreation Centre
- +64 9 480 7099
- 5 Akoranga Drive, Northcote, North Shore City 0627
Sir William Jordan Leisure Centre
- +64 9 636 8825
- 5 Pearce Street, PO Box 13292, Onehunga Auckland 1643
Contact: 0800 336 886