New Zealand Modern School of Music
At NZMSM we believe that learning to play an instrument should be a fun and enjoyable experience.
Our tutors work one-to-one to make this happen by providing:
- Comfortable and inviting learning environments
- Breadth of learning techniques and tools
- Easy to learn methodology
- OVER 80 MUSIC TEACHER AVAILALE IN THE AUCKLAND AREA
- Music that anyone can recognise and sing along with
- Tuition is available to pupils of all ages - adults are very welcome.
I hope that you or your children can take up our offer to learn music with us.
Established over 52 years ago, the NZ Modern School of Music specialise in piano, keyboard, guitar, voice, drums and violin for children aged 6 years plus.
One-to-one tuition is provided with an emphasis on improvisation and creative work. Pupils are encouraged to develop their own performance style building upon a sound theoretical base - theory and practical examinations are also held and many areas hold competitions and concerts.
Benefits of learning with the NZMSM
The emphasis of the courses provided by the NZMSM is upon improvisation and creative work. The pupils are encouraged to develop their own performance style building upon a sound theoretical base. The enjoyment of all types of music is the prime goal of the NZ Modern School of Music.
Contact us or visit us on-line + mention KIDSPOT when you enquire.
Contact: 0800 696 874