We are a quality home based education and childcare service helping parents to access affordable in home childcare and supporting educators in providing quality education and care.
Our home educators adjust the care and education to meet the individual needs, routines and interests of each child and are supported by our Programme Coordinators who are experienced and fully qualified Early Childhood Educators. As we are licensed to provide care 24/7, we have no minimum or maximum hours, are able to provide care any time of the day, including weekends and can accommodate changing shifts too. Also, the educators have access to our Toy library, monthly outings to Auckland attractions, as well as a free playgroup once a month where your child gets the opportunity to interact in larger groups.
Each child has a day packed with lots of activities, games, puzzles, books etc. for their personalised learning and development.
- A safe nurturing environment for their child – a home away from home
- Flexibility of care hours to suit your requirements
- Licensed 24/7 Auckland childcare provider
- Choice of educators available
- A low child/adult ratio
- Wage administration services
- Child's individual portfolio which includes photos, art work, learning stories and planning
- Daily dairy recording a child's daily activities
Subsidies available – 20 ECE hours for your 3-5 year olds
Can assist you with WINZ application too!
Call us now and get to know our amazing available home educators…
Perhaps you are looking for a career change and want to be a Home Educator!
Benefits with us:
- Opportunity to care for up to 4 children under the age of 5, two of which can be under 2 years of age
- Work hours that suit you!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Free monthly resources and access to a free toy library
- Monthly visits from qualified Program Coordinators who are also available for support 24/7.
So, you are looking for quality childcare and education in a safe environment for your little one, click "visit Website for more information.Visit Website
Contact: 0508 466 324