BestStart Education and Care Centres
There is BestStart Education and Care Centre near you!
- ABC Tauranga Central, 76 Thirteenth Avenue, Tauranga South. 07 578 9690
- Montessori at Bethlehem, 250 State Highway 2, Bethlehem. 07 579 3661
- Montessori at Otumoetai, 43 Queen Road. 07 567 8898
- ABC Greerton, 169A Maleme Street, Greerton. 07 543 2289
- Topkids Waihi Road, 167 Waihi Road, Tauranga. 07 577 0911
- ABC Bayfair, 51 Farm Street, Mt Maunganui.
- Community Kindy The Mount, 492 Maunganui Road. 07 575 5553
- First Steps Mt Maunganui, 58 Girven Road. 07 575 5534
- Topkids Mt. Mauganui, 39 MacDonald Street. 07 575 2657
- Topkids Ngatiai Road, 186 Ngatai Road, Otumoetai . 07 576 6744
- Top Kids Pyes Pa, 83 Pyes Pa Road. 07 562 1130
- Community Kindy The Bay, 301 Welcome Bay Road. 07 544 3799
- Topkids Welcome Bay, 166 Welcome Bay Road. 07 544 3546
- ABC Papamoa West, 50 Hartford Avenue, Papamoa Beach. 07 575 2055
- First Steps Papamoa Tauranga, 4 Palm Springs Boulevard, Papamoa Beach. 07 542 4153
- ABC Papamoa, 32B Doncaster Drive, Papamoa Beach. 07 542 3479
- Community Kindy Parton Road, 90 Parton Road, Papamoa Beach. 07 542 3136
- ABC Katikati, 4 Park Road. 07 549 1019
- First Steps Aongatete, 2257 State Highway 2, RD4. 07 552 0045
- ABC Rotorua Central, 20-24 Herewini Street. 07 348 7484
- ABC Monokia Street, 51 Monokia Street. 07 346 3132
- ABC Hillcrest, 26 Puriri Crescent. 07 349 2933
- ABC Kawaha Point, Kawaha Point. 07 347 8911
- Topkids Lynmore, 8 Iles Road, Lynmore. 07 345 7542
- ABC Rotorua Sunset, 177 Sunset Road, Mangakakahi. 07 348 2233
- ABC Rotorua East, 26 Dickens Street, Owhata. 07 345 4569
- Topkids Pukuatua, 1553 Pukuatua Street, Pukuatua. 07 348 3579
- Community Kindy, 1080 Waikite Valley Road, 07 562 4623
- Community Kindy Heu Heu Street. 105 Heu Heu Street, Taupo. 07 376 5131
- First Steps Abacus, 69 Rotokawa Street, Taupo. 07 378 7247
- TopKids Motutaiko, 9 Motitaiko Street, Taupo. 07 376 5681
- TopKids Totara Street, 35 Totara Street, Taupo. 07 377 0677
- Community Kindy Richmond, 94 Richmond Ave Taup. 07 562 6277
- Community Kindy Turangi, 14 Ngawaka Place, Turangi. 07386 8954
BestStart began in 1996 when we opened our first centre in Tauranga employing just four staff. Today we have grown to one of New Zealand's largest providers of early childhood education. We are still proudly New Zealand owned and operated.
Our centres are committed to ensuring each child is cared for and supported in a warm, friendly and positive environment. Our centres have diverse teaching teams who bring their own passion and energy in different ways each and every day.
All our centres have excellent staff to child ratios, trained, qualified and caring teachers, quality equipment and toys and a safe and attractive learning environment.Relationships are vital to us:
Real and meaningful relationships form the basis of all that we do. We pride ourselves on building strong and genuine connections with all our families. Parents are their children’s first teachers and the relationship between centre and home plays a critical role in how children engage and learn.
BestStart centres are happy places full of laughter, exploration and adventure, where children are encouraged to take the lead in their learning and follow their interests. We acknowledge every child as an individual and take the time to understand their individual learning styles, interests and strengths so that we can best support their learning and offer challenges that will encourage their development.
New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum:
BestStart centres are guided by the New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum, Te Whāriki. We weave the core curriculum areas, such as maths, literacy and science, into daily experiences so that children are given the opportunity to develop their knowledge in a multitude of ways.
Infant and toddler care:
Under twos have different needs to preschoolers and our teachers are especially trained in meeting these. We work with families to ensure your child’s routines are maintained and their development nurtured. Our centres practice primary caregiving which creates consistent, stable relationships between teacher and child and their family. We have a good ratio of teachers and children, 1:4, and our staff receive regular professional development to help them stay abreast of the latest developments in under two care.
Be School Ready:
BestStart’s unique Be School ReadyTM initiative is focussed on supporting children to become confident and competent learners with a passion for life-long learning. Be School Ready TM ensures children have the skills they need to transition to school when they turn five.
You can find out more about these on our webiste - click on the 'Visit Website' link below. Visit Website
Contact: 0508 2378 78278
User reviewsUser Reviews – see how Kidspot mums share their recommendations.
Please do not include any brackets in your review as this will prevent your review from posting