BestStart Education and Care Centres
There is BestStart Education and Care Centre near you!
- ABC Morrinsville, 190 Studholme Street, 07 889 0042
- TopKids Puketaha, 144 Puketaha Road, RD1. Phone 07 855 1716
- TopKids Bader Street, 8-10 Bader Street, Bader. Phone 07 843 2812
- First Steps Donny Ave, 2 Donny Ave, Chartwell. Phone 07 855 0666
- First Steps Peachgrove, 205 Peachgrove Road, Claudelands. Phone 07 855 5411
- ABC Claudelands, 2E Brooklyn Road, Claudelands. Phone 07 855 5972
- First Steps Brooklyn, 1 Gillies Avenue, Claudelands. Phone 07 858 3038
- Montessori at Flagstaff, 3 Admiral Cres, Flagstaff. Phone 07 854 3857
- ABC Primrose Street, 41 Primrose Street, Frankton. Phone 07 847 1099
- ABC Dinsdale, 8 Railside Place, Frankton. Phone 07 847 9169
- Community Kindy Greenwood, 107 Greenwood Street, Frankton. Phone 07 846 0579
- TopKids Somerset Street, 7 Somerset Street, Frankton. Phone 07 846 7180
- Community Kindy Powells Road, 48 Powells Road, Fairview Downs. Phone 07 854 0739
- First Steps Frankton, 29 Green Street, Frankton. Phone 07 846 6985
- TopKids Dey Street, 421 Dey Street. Phone 07 858 2618
- Montessori at the School House, 7 Bains Ave. Phone 07 853 6654
- First Steps Clarence Street, 128 Clarence Street, Hamilton Lakes. Phone 07 834 2291
- Community Kindy Jones, 9 Jones Cres, Melville. Phone 07 843 1691
- TopKids Maui Street, 6 Maui Street, Pukete. Phone 07 847 3714
- ABC Rototuna, 23 Saxon Woods Drive, Rototuna. Phone 07 854 0540
- First Steps Vardon, 2 Hampton Place, Saint Andrews. Phone 07 849 3231
- TopKids Te Rapa,37 Sunshine Avenue, Te Rapa. Phone 07 849 7750
- Community Kindy Te Rapa, 451 TeRapa Road, Te Rapa, Phone 07 850 2050
- ABC Te Aroha, 72 Rewi Street. Phone07 884 8342
- TopKids George Street, 86 George Street. Phone 07 871 8810
BestStart began in 1996 when we opened our first centre in Tauranga employing just four staff. Today we have grown to one of New Zealand's largest providers of early childhood education. We are still proudly New Zealand owned and operated.
Our centres are committed to ensuring each child is cared for and supported in a warm, friendly and positive environment. Our centres have diverse teaching teams who bring their own passion and energy in different ways each and every day.
All our centres have excellent staff to child ratios, trained, qualified and caring teachers, quality equipment and toys and a safe and attractive learning environment.Relationships are vital to us:
Real and meaningful relationships form the basis of all that we do. We pride ourselves on building strong and genuine connections with all our families. Parents are their children’s first teachers and the relationship between centre and home plays a critical role in how children engage and learn.
BestStart centres are happy places full of laughter, exploration and adventure, where children are encouraged to take the lead in their learning and follow their interests. We acknowledge every child as an individual and take the time to understand their individual learning styles, interests and strengths so that we can best support their learning and offer challenges that will encourage their development.
New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum:
BestStart centres are guided by the New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum, Te Whāriki. We weave the core curriculum areas, such as maths, literacy and science, into daily experiences so that children are given the opportunity to develop their knowledge in a multitude of ways.
Infant and toddler care:
Under twos have different needs to preschoolers and our teachers are especially trained in meeting these. We work with families to ensure your child’s routines are maintained and their development nurtured. Our centres practice primary caregiving which creates consistent, stable relationships between teacher and child and their family. We have a good ratio of teachers and children, 1:4, and our staff receive regular professional development to help them stay abreast of the latest developments in under two care.
Be School Ready:
BestStart’s unique Be School ReadyTM initiative is focussed on supporting children to become confident and competent learners with a passion for life-long learning. Be School Ready TM ensures children have the skills they need to transition to school when they turn five.
You can find out more about these on our webiste - click on the 'Visit Website' link below. Visit Website
Contact: 0508 2378 78278