Kindercare Learning Centres
In 1972, a loving mother opened our first early childhood centre. Four decades on, we’re still family owned and the strength of those same family values, the warmth of familiarity and the meaningful personal connections are still distinctively at the heart of Kindercare. That’s the reason our centres feel like “home” to the children and families we love.
Every day, families across Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Hamilton entrust their precious babies, toddlers and preschoolers to the care of one of our special Kindercare family units. Because here, there’s a friendly greeting, children are embraced and treasured in relationships that are real and respectful. In an atmosphere where adults are at ease, happy, and focussed on children, your child will relax, trust and delight in discovering a world where they are recognised as capable and deserving of the very best care and education.
Our commitment is to support you, which we do through:
- Loving teachers who take the time to connect with your child
- Family-focused and family-friendly centres
- Exciting invitations to play for each child, each day
- Group time, quiet time, meal times and 1 to 1 special time
- Fun, challenging outdoor play and activities
- An education program that identifies and supports your child’s development of skills critical for laying down essential foundations for formal learning
- Daily time to connect with you as a parent
- Nutritious cooked midday meal and healthy morning and afternoon snacks
- Multi-cultural environments that value language and community
- Established, predictable routines to ensure calm, settled and unhurried interactions
- Dedicated staff, resources and program to nurture and care for little babies
We’re open Monday to Friday throughout the year (except statutory holidays), from 7.30am – 5.30pm (some centres close 5pm on Fridays). We provide dedicated indoor and outdoor areas for our Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers, so your child is cared for with other children at a similar stage of development.
Choose Kindercare for your child because what matters to you, matters to us…Visit Website
Contact: 0508 KINDERCARE
User reviewsUser Reviews – see how Kidspot mums share their recommendations.
Please do not include any brackets in your review as this will prevent your review from posting