2 ingredient pancakes
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
Step 1. Mash bananas well.
Step 2. Whisk in eggs until well combined.
Step 3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a low-medium heat. Pour in 1/3 of a cup of the batter. Cook until bubbles form all over the surface and flip. Cook a further 1-2 minutes and serve.
Find related pancake recipes
- Apple and cinnamon pancakes
- Red velvet pancakes
- Baby banana pancakes
- Bulk pancake mix
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Basic pancakes
- Buckwheat pancakes with berries
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Choc chip pancakes
- Cottage cheese pancakes
- Lemon and sugar pancakes
- Mulberry pancakes
- Orange syrup pancakes
- Pancakes with berries and yoghurt
- Pancakes with caramel bananas
- Ricotta pancakes with honeycomb butter
- Simple pancakes
- Spotty berry pancakes
- I cheated and cooked mine in a little butter because I love butter.
- You could grease your pan with cooking spray if you don’t have a non-stick pan, too.
- You could serve these with berries and yoghurt, maple syrup and banana slices or even Nutella and strawberries.
- Ratio is everything in this recipe. You need around 1/3 cup of mashed banana per egg – which is equal to about one small ripe banana.
- If you cook these really fast they will stay mushy inside. Make sure you use a low-medium heat for the best results.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.