- 3 large vine ripened tomatoes finely diced
- å_ red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chilli (I remove the seeds, leave them in if you like really spicy)
- Juice of one lime or 2tb prepared lime juice
- å_ cup finely chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly. Serve.
- This salsa is great served with natural corn chips (not the cheesy kind).
- The flavours will mellow a little if you make it ahead of time.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Klemke for Kidspot, New Zealand’sbest recipe finder.