- 1 container mini croissants
- 100g poached/roasted chicken, sliced
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 100g shaved ham
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon nutella spread
Slice eight croissants in half.
Dress each croissant with your selected toppings ranging from:
-Ham and cheese
-Feta cheese, cucumber and cherry tomato
Replace tops of croissants and serve.
- You can buy a container of 10 mini croissants at Woolworths in the bread section. I freeze them and pull them out when needed.
- When I packed Max a ham and cheese croissant and a nutella one for his lunch he thought that was incredibly cool. It took two minutes and it wasn’t his regular roll.
- These look and taste good enough for kids and adult parties, just warm slightly and put your favorite topping in.
- These croissants are a great budget buy if you’re entertaining a group of people for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- Recipe created by Camilla Baker for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.